Friday, May 17, 2013

Schooling is not Education

As Mark Twain historically pointed out: "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
All too true. The current state-sponsored (well, tax-payer-without-any-say-sponsored) schooling system is not about education, it's about creating obedient slaves who won't question authority.

Here's a brilliant rap video clearly conveying the message.


And I've got another one, where an alumni declares bravely what she achieved at what I presume to be university. Nothing! Except excelling at nothing. Her speech takes the first four minutes of the video, but please view it all.


It does not take very much of your time, so please, view and enjoy. It is heartening that the young generation, despite all state propaganda, still has hearts and minds that thrive for freedom.

No comments: